What to expect from this year's Conference
2014 ALA National Conference, 15-16 March, Melbourne
Here are just a few of the details of what you can expect from our expert presenters at this years Coaching & Officiating Conference. More topics to be announced shortly along with details of our keynote speakers!
- Glenn Morley “Using stats and KPIs to drive team performance”
- Sarah Mollison “Contemporary Training Methods”
- Lee Vickery “Planning from program start to the training session”
- Chris Brown "Fouls from beginning to end"
- Jason Lawrence "Officiating the Crease"
- Kelvin Minerds "So you want to be Head Official?"
- Steve Green "The 5 Tool Official"
$80 Registration Includes
- 2 days of expert presentations
- Conference Manual
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day
- Other giveaways
Coaches will also receive;
Officials will also receive;
- ALA Officiating Equipment
You can find more information here and keep up with regular updates on presenters and the schedule on our Facebook page.