General conditions of access and use of www.lacrosse.com.au (the ALA website)
Acknowledgment and acceptance of General Conditions
- www.lacrosse.com.au is owned and operated by the Australian Lacrosse Association
- By accessing and using the ALA website you accept and agree to comply with the terms and conditions as stated here
The Australian Lacrosse Association reserves the right to change these conditions at any time effective on the date of posting of the any new and changed provisions.
- The materials displayed on the ALA website including text, materials, graphics, results, advertisements, names, logos and trademarks are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise.
Access to the Site
- You may view the ALA website using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of the Site provided that you do so for your own personal use, research or study purposes.
- You must not access or use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which is illegal violates the rights of the Australian Lacrosse Association in any way or is prohibited by the General Conditions.
- You must not use the Content for commercial purposes without first obtaining our express written authority.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- The Australian Lacrosse Association does not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on information contained in this Site. The Australian Lacrosse Association and its directors, officers, employees and contractors do not guarantee or warrant that the ALA website error-free, omission-free or free of viruses.
- Neither the Australian Lacrosse Association nor its directors, officers, employees or contractors will be liable for any loss or damage, however arising (whether in negligence or otherwise), in connection with your access, the content or any omissions from the content, except where liability is mandated by an Act of Parliament.
Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by the Australian Lacrosse Association. You may not;
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Site.
These General Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.
Advertising and links to other web sites
The ALA website may contain links to third party sites. Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of a linked site.
The Australian Lacrosse Association provides these links to you as convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the third party site by the Australian Lacrosse Association.
- The Australian Lacrosse Association does not accept any liability for any failure to comply with the General Conditions where the failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these General Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of the General Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.
For information about how we handle personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement accessible from this Site.